Asia-pacific Gaming Market Forecast 2023-2032KEY FINDINGS
The Asia-Pacific gaming market is estimated to progress with a CAGR of 11.72% over the forecasting period of 2023 to 2032. The market growth of the region is mainly strengthened by the sizable and expanding population, continuing development of technology, such as 5G networks, VR/AR devices, and cloud gaming, as well as the growing popularity of e-sports.MARKET INSIGHTS
The Asia-Pacific gaming market growth evaluation includes the examination of China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Mobile gaming is the predominant segment in Taiwan’s gaming arena. The segment’s popularity is bolstered by the surging usage of smartphones as well as high-speed internet connectivity. Additionally, mobile gaming revenue also accounts for a sizable share of the gaming market in Taiwan as a whole. In addition, consoles, as well as PC gaming, are also prominent in the country, with Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games (MMORPGs), strategy games, and action-adventure titles gaining significant traction among Taiwanese gamers.
Conversely, Australia’s gaming market is projected to grow over the upcoming years on account of a wide range of supportive government schemes, such as the Digital Games Tax Offset (DGTO). This factor enables gaming studios to slash permissible expenditure by nearly 30%, thus granting established Australian studios a notable opportunity to augment in terms of projects and employees. Therefore, such factors are set to propel the Asia-Pacific gaming market growth during the forecast years.COMPETITIVE INSIGHTS
Some of the key players operating in the market include Microsoft Corporation, Sony, Sega, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments