Asia Pacific Warm Water Aquaculture Market Forecast 2019-2027
Warm water aquaculture is a process which includes cultivation of aquatic organisms like catfish, mollusks, rayfish, crustaceans, aquatic plants, and sportfish, under controlled conditions. During the forecast period of 2019-2027, the warm water aquaculture market in the Asia Pacific is expected to register a CAGR of 3.78% and 2.65% in terms of revenue and volume respectively. By the end of 2027, the warm water aquaculture market is anticipated to contribute revenue of $60933.90 million, along with generating a volume of 46307.63 Kilotons. The primary factor attributing to the growth of the warm water aquaculture market in the region is increasing government initiatives to boost aquaculture.
The Asia Pacific warm water aquaculture market is assessed over economies like Bangladesh, India, Thailand, China, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, together with Rest of Asia Pacific regional segment. Further, the market includes segment such as species and nature. The dominating species in the warm water aquaculture market is Chinese fed Carps, which contributed around 35.44% market share in 2018. Various factors that influence the growth of carp in the region include the favorable local environment, quality and quantity of feed supplied stocking density, along with the cultural method. Geographically, China captures the largest market share of warm water aquaculture owing to its flourishing aquaculture sector coupled with increasing water conservation measures in the country.
The prominent companies in the warm water aquaculture market are, namely BernAqua NV, Cooke Aquaculture Inc., Dainichi Corporation, Biomin Holding GmbH, Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL (CPF), Garant-Tiernahrung Gesellschaft MBH, Avanti Feeds Limited, Bluestar Adisseo Co. Ltd. (Nutriad International), Nutreco N.V., Alltech, Inc., Beneo GmbH, Grupo Farallon Aquaculture, Aller Aqua Group, and BioMar Group.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook