Asia Pacific Urinary Self-catheter Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Asia Pacific urinary self-catheter market is projected to record a CAGR of 4.96% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The increasing geriatric population and high population base are fueling the growth of the market in the region.
India, China, Australia & New Zealand, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Indonesia, and the rest of Asia Pacific are assessed for the evaluation of the Asia Pacific urinary self-catheter market. Japan houses high standard healthcare, characterized by low infant mortality rates and high average life expectancy. The country also represents the largest developed medical device market in the Asia Pacific region. The high life expectancy results in an increasing geriatric population, which further raises the demand for market studied. Thus, the well-equipped healthcare facilities, proper reimbursement channels, growing demand for medical technologies & equipment, and universal healthcare insurance, are set to contribute to the growth of the market in Japan. In India, the government initiatives entail National Policy on Senior Citizens, wherein financial & food security is provided, along with healthcare, and protection against exploitation. The country aims to up its public healthcare expenditure by 2025. Such factors are set to influence the growth of the market in India. The countries evaluated in the rest of the Asia Pacific region are attracting investments, since they have the potential for growth opportunities, with rising levels of medical tourism. Such factors are predicted to encourage the adoption of the market studied in the Asia Pacific.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include, Convatec, Boston Scientific Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company (C.R. Bard), Medtronic PLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook