Asia Pacific Tampon Market Forecast 2021-2028
The Asia Pacific tampon market is expected to project a CAGR of 5.33%, in terms of revenue, and 5.98%, in terms of volume, during the forecast years, 2021-2028. The key market growth drivers include improvements across the healthcare sector, and the increasing awareness regarding tampon use.
The Asia Pacific tampon market growth is assessed by analyzing China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. In Thailand, the tampon market observes sluggish growth, due to the lack of awareness concerning tampons. However, Ketpreeya Kaewsanmuang, a member of the Thai Parliament, used social media to spread awareness regarding menstrual products' categorization as luxury items. Besides, classifying menstrual products as such would imply levying the 40% luxury tax. Unicharm Thailand Co Ltd in, reinforced its overall sanitary protection's leadership in 2019, owing to its presence in the distinguished category of thin, ultra-thin, and slim towels through its brand, Sofy.
On the other hand, the tampon market in Singapore observed steady growth, due to the demand or organic tampons, and the availability of sanitary ware from American, European, Chinese, and Japanese brands. The growth is primarily attributed to the thriving community of online reviewers, and the rising popularity of online shopping. Hence, these factors are influential in promoting the region's market growth, over the forecast period.
Some of the distinguished players in the market are, Corman
SPA, Cohitech-Cotton High Tech SL, TZMO SA, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered,
SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook