Asia Pacific Surgical Site Infection Control Market Forecast 2021-2028
The Asia Pacific surgical site infection control market is evaluated to project a CAGR of 6.39%, during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s key market growth propellers include the large population base, the growing prevalence of healthcare-associated infections, and the surging geriatric populace.
The Asia Pacific surgical site infection control market growth is analyzed by assessing Japan, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Vietnam, South Korea, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. Surgical site infections are characterized by major postoperative complications, leading to an infection. They require prolonged hospital stays, higher expenses, as well as patients’ dissatisfaction, in terms of surgical treatment. As a result, the surveillance of such infections is crucial for investigating their cause and prevalence, while being an effective control activity, to reduce the rates of infection.
For instance, in 1999, the Japanese Nosocomial Infection Surveillance System, was established by the Japanese Society of Environmental Infections, thereby introducing the surgical site infection (
SSI) surveillance, in Japan. Moreover, in July, 2002, the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare began a national SSI surveillance program, whereas, the SSI surveillance study group was established in October, 2002. This was primarily initiated to reinforce the Ministry’s investigation, and to introduce activities that further augment, and enhance the quality of Japan’s SSI surveillance. Besides, the total incidence of surgical site infections in Japan is relatively high, and therefore, measures are being taken to improve their incidence. Hence, these factors are attributed to the surgical site infection control market growth.
Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are, Ansell Ltd, Johnson & Johnson, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), 3M Company, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered,
SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook