Asia Pacific Quartz Market Forecast 2019-2027
The market for quartz in the Asia Pacific region is estimated to record the highest growth, at a CAGR of 4.95% during the forecasted period. The increasing production of industrial devices and electronic products, and consistent progress in various end-user industries of the region, are contributing immensely to the market growth.
The Asia Pacific market is segmented and studied on the basis of market regions, such as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Spain, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The solar power industry is booming across various regions. The quartz finds its application in the photovoltaic solar cells, and the rising solar energy demands and applications, are bound to increase the demand for quartz, which is seen in the regions of South Korea, India, and China. Electrical appliances contain quartz chips. The flourishing electronics industry across regions like China, Japan, and South Korea, are enriching the market growth of quartz. The world’s largest electronic base is in China. Quartz is used in cement and ceramic production, and is a structural component across various construction applications. It is also used in railway tracks as a ballast. Subsequently, the global construction industry is flourishing in the regions of India and China. Thus, the presence of various emerging regions that are conducive to the growth of various end user industries, is enhancing the overall growth of the quartz market in the region.
The region has the presence of numerous prominent players. Some of them are Ferroglobe Plc, Dow, Heraeus Holding GmbH, Agc Inc. (Formerly Asahi Glass Co., Ltd.), Elkem Asa, Beijing Kaide Quartz Co. Ltd., Momentive Performance Materials, Jiangsu Pacific Quartz Co. Ltd., etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook