Asia Pacific Prepreg Market Forecast 2020-2028
The Asia Pacific prepreg market is set to record a CAGR of 10.18% in terms of revenue, while a CAGR of 8.67% is estimated to be projected in terms of volume, during the forecast period. The advancements in aerospace, aviation industries, and wind energy, in several countries of the region, are the major factors propelling the market growth.
The Asia Pacific prepreg market growth is assessed by evaluating the market growth prospects of Australia & New Zealand, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, India, and the rest of Asia Pacific. The automotive industry of Japan is one of the largest and renowned in the world. This is because the growth is enabled by the investments made in the sector. The country has the presence of major automobile producers like Yamaha, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, and Suzuki. The country has a prominent electronics manufacturing industry, and houses two of the top ten semiconductor buying companies. In Indonesia, the automotive industry plays a significant role in contributing to the economic growth of the nation. The automotive product exports of the country have been higher in value than their imports. In the case of South Korea, consumer electronics production has grown considerably over the years. The electronics industry has gained considerable revenue over the years, which is boosting the consumption of prepreg used in the electronic manufacturing activities of the country. The automotive industry of the country relies heavily on exports. Automobile production is projected to stabilize with the major global automotive manufacturers setting up their locations in the country.
Teijin Limited, Renegade Materials Corporation, Royal Ten Cate NV, Mitsubishi Rayon Co Ltd (Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation), Toray Industries Inc, etc. are among the leading companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook