Asia Pacific Pp Nonwoven Fabrics Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Asia Pacific PP nonwoven fabrics market is predicted to register a CAGR of 8.83% in terms of revenue. With regard to volume, the market is estimated to project a CAGR of 8.76% during the forecast period. The increasing birth rates and the geriatric population are set to contribute to the overall market growth of the region.
The Asia Pacific PP nonwoven fabrics market growth analysis entails the evaluation of Japan, India, China, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, and the rest of Asia Pacific. In Japan, manufacturers are focusing on generating value through the production of feature-based products. These include comfort, discretion, and softness as key features. The flourishing pharmaceutical industry is also set to contribute to market growth. As per the IQVIA, the contract research organizations, diabetes treatment agents, anti-tumor agents, and immunosuppressive agents, are exhibiting steady growth in the therapeutic category. Such factors are set to impact market growth in Japan. The enhanced consumer safety and consciousness, literacy rate, improved lifespan, along with increased awareness, are influencing the market growth in India. The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in companies introducing premium products. The rising disposable income and awareness among women have resulted in increased demand for innovative baby care products. Such factors are predicted to boost the market growth, since PP nonwoven fabrics find increasing applications in baby products.
Some of the major companies present in the market include, Mitsui Chemicals Inc, Toray Industries, PF Nonwovens Czech S.R.O, Fibertex Nonwovens, Asai Kasei Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook