Asia Pacific Medium Density Fiberboard (Mdf) Market Forecast 2019-2028KEY FINDINGS
The Asia Pacific medium density fiberboard (MDF) market is predicted to register a CAGR of 3.76% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The developments and demands in the construction sectors of the emerging economies of the region are set to fuel the market growth.
South Korea, Japan, India, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and the rest of Asia Pacific, are evaluated for the Asia Pacific medium density fiberboard (MDF) market growth analysis. The housing sector in Japan is set to project a moderate growth rate, due to rising investments in the past few years. The increasing household expenditure has raised the demand for house remodeling. Many regions in Tokyo are being redeveloped in order to make the city look more competitive. Tokyo is also a major hub for high-rise buildings. The country majorly leads, with regard to high-rise buildings and skyscrapers, making it a conducive market for MDF consumption. The construction and planning of such buildings are set to grow, thereby benefiting the MDF market in Japan. At the same time, the market restraints that the country face includes a large population, geographical vulnerabilities, and natural disasters.
The construction industry of India exhibited a promising growth in 2019. The country is likely to witness a considerable investment in housing in the next seven years. The rate of availability of affordable housing is projected to increase by almost 70% in 2024. However, the Coronavirus pandemic has slowed down the construction activities. The halts in production and the declining economic activities are set to hamper the MDF growth in the short term.
Some of the well-established companies in the market include, Kastamonu Entegre, Dare Panel Group Co Ltd, Eucatex SA, Egger Group, Masisa (Grupo Nueva Company), Daiken Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook