Asia Pacific Kidney Cancer Therapeutics And Diagnostics Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Asia Pacific kidney cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market is estimated to project a CAGR of 5.92% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The growing awareness, along with the rising R&D activities, is set to propel the growth of the market in the region.
Indonesia, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, India, China, Vietnam, and the rest of Asia Pacific, are analyzed for the Asia Pacific kidney cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market growth evaluation.
In Japan, 7,390,500 adults are said to be suffering from diabetes as per the International Diabetes Federation, 2020. The increasing R&D ventures and the launch of diagnostics and therapeutics are estimated to impact the growth of the market. Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd received approval from the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare in March 2020, for its Cabometyx drug for treating a certain form of kidney cancer. The consumption of tobacco is assessed to be one of the major risk factors associated with increasing kidney cancer cases in India. There were 15,454 new kidney cancer cases in 2018, and 9,911 deaths, as per the estimations of Globocan. The new product launches and technological advancements are set to influence market growth.
Renal cell carcinoma is the prevalent type of kidney cancer in Australia, as per the Cancer Council Australia. The growing prevalence of risk factors and the increasing burden of kidney cancer, along with rising awareness programs and government initiatives with regard to the development of therapeutics and diagnostics, are estimated to propel the market growth in the country.
Some of the major companies present in the market include, Novartis International AG, Seattle Genetic, Merck KGaA, Pfizer Inc, Nxstage Medical Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook