Asia Pacific Cleanroom Disposable Gloves Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Asia Pacific cleanroom disposable gloves market is estimated to register a CAGR of 7.99% in terms of volume during the forecast period, 2019-2028. Further, the market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 8.70% in terms of revenue during this period. One of the primary factors augmenting market growth is the increase in cleanroom spaces in the region.
The Asia Pacific cleanroom disposable gloves market is further researched by segmenting the region into countries such as Indonesia, China, India, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, and the rest of Asia Pacific that includes Taiwan, Malaysia, Philippines, and other countries. In South Korea, there is a rise in demand for cleanroom consumables, including disposable gloves due to an increase in cleanroom space. The market share is anticipated to decrease due to the deployment of industrial robots in the production of electronics and semiconductors. Thailand is one of the key manufacturers of cleanroom disposable consumables. The country is one of the leading exporters of cleanroom gloves, surgical gloves, examination gloves, and others. The presence of major manufacturers such as Hat Yai is expected to boost the market growth.
In countries like Indonesia, the food and beverage industry witnessed a 9.23% growth in 2017. The country, to a great extent, depends on imported medical equipment and supplies to meet the demand. The medical and food industries are the primary end-users of Indonesia’s cleanroom disposable gloves, along with the reviving aerospace industry, all of which are anticipated to stimulate market growth. In Vietnam, the growth of semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, and electronics is expected to primarily increase the demand for cleanroom spaces, and thereafter, the demand for disposable gloves. In the Philippines, the increase in cleanroom space has increased the demand for cleanroom consumables. An increase in healthcare standards and awareness in the medical sector, like hospitals, and non-medical sectors like the food industry, is driving the market in Taiwan and Malaysia.
Some of the esteemed companies functioning in the region are 3M Company, Rubberex Corporation (M) Berhad, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook