Asia Pacific Cbd Skin Care Market Forecast 2020-2028
The Asia Pacific CBD skin care market is predicted to reach a CAGR of 28.25% over the forecast period of 2020-2028. The skin care markets infused with CBD being considered as natural cosmetics will increase its consumption among consumers, thereby augmenting the revenue growth of the market in the region.
The Asia Pacific CBD skin care market growth is further analyzed by segregating the region into countries such as Japan, South Korea, India, Vietnam, China, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, and the rest of Asia Pacific that includes Malaysia, Taiwan, Philippines, Singapore, and others. In Indonesia, cannabis was not legalized as of January 2020. However, skin care is one of the most popular products, with an increasing number of brands emerging over the last few years. In countries like Thailand, CBD free from THC is legal for medical use.
Vietnam prohibits the use and sale of cannabis. The government is considering the legalization of medical CBD. In 2018, the beauty and personal care market flourished, along with steady growth in the GDP. In Australia, CBD oil can only be used for certain medical conditions when prescribed by a doctor and not available on beauty counters. However, hemp oil is legally available. Bod Australia launched the Manuka honey and hemp seed oil skin care range in February 2019. Taiwan decided to legalize CBD in 2017. Skin care is seen as an essential product among consumers. Malaysia has demanded the legalization of medical marijuana.
Elixinol Global Limited, The CBD Skincare Company, Isodiol International Inc, Cannuka, LLC, Kiehl's LLC, etc. are some of the leading companies functioning in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook