Asia Pacific Automotive Plastics Market Forecast 2019-2027
The Asia Pacific automotive plastics market is expected to propel at 10.15% CAGR during the forecasting years of 2019-2027. The regional market of APAC had captured xx% of estimated market share in 2018 and is expected to capture xx% by the end of 2027. The efficient government regulation on fuel efficiency & vehicle weight, growing vehicle production coupled with the various expansion activities performed by automotive manufacturers in the Asia Pacific region are necessarily driving the regional market.
India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia and the remaining countries constituting the Rest of Asia Pacific segment are considered for the market study. The Indian market is expected to grow the fastest in the region. In India, as per the Centre for Science and Environment, in February 2017, the government proposed implementation rules for optimized fuel consumption norms for passenger cars. These norms are implemented to reduce the climate impact of motorization, and through these norms, the Indian Government is planning to bring forth the energy efficient technologies. The automobile manufacturers in the country are more likely to adopt lightweight materials to reduce CO2 emissions further. Also, growing vehicle production along with the activities performed by automotive manufacturers is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the automotive plastics market across India.
The eminent market players operating in the automotive plastics market are Lear Corporation, Chi Mei Corporation, Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Engel Austria GmbH, Trinseo S.A., Johnson Controls, Royal DSM, Magna International, Evonik Industries, Teijin Ltd., Covestro AG, BASF SE, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., AkzoNobel CV, Webasto SE, Dow Chemical Company, Sabic, KRD Sicherheitstechnik GmbH, Renias Co., Ltd. and Owens Corning Corporation.
- 1. Research Scope1.1. Study Goals 1.2. Scope Of The Market Study 1.3. Who Will Find This Report Useful?1.4. Study And Forecasting Years
- 2. Research Methodology 2.1. Sources Of Data 2.1.1. Secondary Data 2.1.2. Primary Data 2.2. Top-down Approach 2.3. Bottom-up Approach2.4. Data Triangulation
- 3. Executive Summary 3.1. Market Summary 3.2. Key Findings 3.2.1. Pvc Is The Fastest Growing Product In Automotive Plastics Market 3.2.2. Interior Furnishing Is The Dominant Application In Automotive Plastics Market
- 4. Market Dynamics 4.1. Market Definition & Scope 4.2. Market Drivers 4.2.1. Strict Carbon Emission Rules & Regulations Due To Environmental Concerns4.2.2. Rising Demand For Lightweight Vehicles 4.2.3. Increasing Demand For Sunroofs In Cars 4.2.4. Improvement In Recycling Process 4.2.5. Abundant Raw Material Availability In The Middle East Countries 4.2.6. Growth In Automotive Sales 4.3. Market Restraints 4.3.1. Volatility In Raw Material Prices 4.3.2. Growing Environmental Concerns 4.4. Market Opportunities 4.4.1. Advancement In Automotive Designs 4.4.2. Growing Electric Vehicle Market 4.5. Market Challenges 4.5.1. Geopolitical Turmoil
- 5. Market By Product 5.1. Abs (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 5.2. Pp (Polypropylene) 5.3. Pu (Polyurethane) 5.4. Pvc (Polyvinyl Chloride) 5.5. Pe (Polyethylene) 5.6. Pc (Polycarbonate) 5.7. Pmma (Polymethyl Methacrylate) 5.8. Pa (Polyamides) 5.9. Other Products
- 6. Market By Application 6.1. Powertrain 6.2. Electrical Components 6.3. Interior Furnishings 6.4. Exterior Furnishings 6.5. Under The Hood Components 6.6. Chassis
- 7. Key Analytics 7.1. Porter’s Five Force Model 7.1.1. Threat Of New Entrants 7.1.2. Threat Of Substitute 7.1.3. Bargaining Power Of Suppliers 7.1.4. Bargaining Power Of Buyers 7.1.5. Threat Of Competitive Rivalry 7.2. Opportunity Matrix 7.3. Vendor Landscape 7.4 Value Chain Analysis
- 8. Geographical Analysis 8.1. Asia Pacific 8.1.1. India 8.1.2. China 8.1.3. Japan 8.1.4. South Korea 8.1.5. Australia 8.1.6. Rest Of Asia Pacific (Roapac)
- 9. Competitive Landscape 9.1. Company Profile 9.1.1. Chi Mei Corporation 9.1.2. Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. 9.1.3. Sabic9.1.4. Engel Austria Gmbh 9.1.5. Teijin Ltd. 9.1.6. Webasto Se 9.1.7. Renias Co., Ltd. 9.1.8. Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. 9.1.9. Trinseo S.A. 9.1.10. Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation 9.1.11. Covestro Ag 9.1.12. Krd Sicherheitstechnik Gmbh 9.1.13. Basf Se 9.1.14. Evonik Industries 9.1.15. Dow Chemical Company 9.1.16. Royal Dsm 9.1.17. Akzonobel Cv 9.1.18. Johnson Controls 9.1.19. Magna International 9.1.20. Owens Corning Corporation 9.1.21. Lear Corporation
- List Of TablesTable 1 Asia Pacific Automotive Plastics Market, By Country, 2019-2027, (In $ Million) Table 2 Asia Pacific Automotive Plastics Market, By Product, 2019-2027, (In $ Million) Table 3 Asia Pacific Automotive Plastics Market, By Application, 2019-2027, (In $ Million)Table 4 Opportunity Matrix Table 5 Vendor Landscape Table 6 Asia Pacific Automotive Plastics Market, By Country, 2019-2027 (In $ Million)
- List Of FiguresFigure 1 Asia Pacific Automotive Plastics Market Share, By Application 2018 & 2027 (%)Figure 2 Pvc Market, 2019 - 2027 (In $ Million) Figure 3 Interior Furnishings Market, 2019 - 2027 (In $ Million) Figure 4 Porter’s Five Force Model Figure 5 Value Chain Analysis Figure 6 Asia Pacific Automotive Plastics Market, Regional Outlook, 2018 & 2027, (%)Figure 7 India Automotive Plastics Market, 2019-2027 (In $ Million)Figure 8 China Automotive Plastics Market, 2019-2027 (In $ Million)Figure 9 Japan Automotive Plastics Market, 2019-2027 (In $ Million)Figure 10 South Korea Automotive Plastics Market, 2019-2027 (In $ Million)Figure 11 Australia Automotive Plastics Market, 2019-2027 (In $ Million) Figure 12 Rest Of Asia Pacific Automotive Plastics Market, 2019-2027 (In $ Million)