Asia Pacific Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market Forecast 2020-2028
The Asia Pacific artificial intelligence in healthcare market is evaluated to register a CAGR of 41.05% during the forecast period, 2020-2028. The technological advancements, with regard to the artificial intelligence in healthcare, is one of the important drivers of market growth in the region, along with the presence of major countries that contribute to the growth aspects of the region.
The Asia Pacific artificial intelligence in healthcare market growth analysis includes the market evaluation of Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Japan, China, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, and the rest of Asia Pacific. The growing adoption of AI in several medical sectors like diagnostics centers, hospitals, and specialty centers, is contributing to the growth of the market in Japan. Also, the government policies and norms, along with the enhancing focus on artificial intelligence by healthcare departments, are the key factors that further supplement the market growth. There is a need for well-curated and labeled data in South Korea. Further, there is also a need for new healthcare data types, including wearable and genome data, for determining precision medicine using AI methods. With Vietnam embracing the Fourth Industrial Revolution, there have been increasing efforts for the digitalization of hospitals and clinics in the country. Smart solutions that utilize AI, big data, mobile technology, and cloud computing, etc. are being prioritized for alleviating overcrowded public hospitals and increasing the quality of care.
Some of the renowned companies registering their presence in the market include, NVidia Corporation, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Next IT Corporation, Oncora Medical, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook