Asia Pacific Antihypertensive Drugs Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Asia Pacific antihypertensive drugs market is set to record a significant CAGR of 4.32% during the forecast period, 2019 to 2028. The market growth is attributed to an increase in health care expenses and awareness about the use of antihypertensive drugs.
The evaluation of Asia Pacific antihypertensive drugs market growth includes the countries namely, India, China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia, and the rest of Asia Pacific. The aging population in Thailand is predicted to increase to 20 million people, accounting for over 35% of the total population. Moreover, respiratory diseases like Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and asthma are on a constant rise. The upsurge leads to not only an increase in disease burden across the population, but also an increase in economic burden for the nation. This is likely to be responsible for the antihypertensive drugs market growth, over the forecast period. In Vietnam, factors like an increase in pollution levels and the availability and distribution of technologically developed antihypertensive drugs are expected to benefit the market growth. The rise in the geriatric population in the county is also projected to stimulate market growth during the forecast period. Increasing respiratory infections in Indonesia is predicted to further drive the antihypertensive drug market growth in the country.
Medtronic Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Lupin Limited, Novartis AG, and Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (Ranbaxy Laboratories), are among the prominent companies, that help drive market growth.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook