In-vitro diagnostics instruments Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market to grow with a CAGR of 9.3% from 2017 to 2023. The global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market was worth USD 25.86 billion in 2016. The study on In-vitro diagnostics instruments market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that are driving, restraining the global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Growing elderly (Geriatric) population
• Rise in occurrence and frequency of chronic diseases and infections
• Rise in diagnoses population is due to increase in disease like malaria, diabetes, Cancer, tuberculosis, and cardiovascular disease.
• Adoption of Point-Of-Care testing.
• Increasing healthcare costs and lowering compensation affecting instrument sales
• Increasing investments in emerging economies
• Increasing implication of friendly diagnosis
1) Global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market by Product
b. clinical microbiology
d. tissue diagnostics
e. molecular diagnostics
2) Global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market by End user
a. Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
c. Academic and Research Institutes.
The companies covered in the report include
Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
Dickinson and Company
Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of In-vitro diagnostics instruments
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and end user segments to analyze the trends, developments in In-vitro diagnostics instruments market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in In-vitro diagnostics instruments market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that are driving, restraining the global In-vitro diagnostics instruments market.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook