Wireless Gigabit Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global wireless gigabit market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global wireless gigabit market to grow with a CAGR of 31.5% over the period of 2018 - 2024. The study on wireless gigabit market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The wireless gigabit is a recently innovated wireless technology which offers bandwidth of more than 60 Hz. The benefits of wireless gigabit such as faster communication and rapid data transmission more than Wi-Fi technology drives the growth of wireless gigabit market. In addition, the wireless gigabit has potential to offer instantaneous synchronization and fast data sharing which is required for consumer electronics devices such as digital devices, HD televisions, tablets, and advanced smartphones, among others. This in turn is expected to escalate the market growth of wireless gigabit market over the forecast period. Moreover, growing popularity of cloud storage solution due to its cost effective nature is projected to create more opportunities for wireless gigabit market.
The report on wireless gigabit market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global wireless gigabit market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global wireless gigabit market over the period of 2016 – 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
The report segments the global wireless gigabit market on the basis of type, product, technology and application
Global Wireless Gigabit Market by Type
Global Wireless Gigabit Market by Product
• Network Infrastructure Devices
• Display Devices
• Consumer electronics
• Networking devices
Global Wireless Gigabit Market by Technology
• Integrated Circuit Chip
• System on Chipx
Global Wireless Gigabit Market by Application
• Consumer Electronics
• IT & telecom
Global Wireless Gigabit Market by Regions
• North America
• RoW x
Companies Profiled in the report
• Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
• NEC Corporation
• Intel Corporation
• Nvidia Corporation
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• MediaTek Inc.
• Qualcomm Inc.
• Azurewave Technologies, Inc.
• Broadcom Corporation
• Panasonic Corporation
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of wireless gigabit market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in wireless gigabit market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global wireless gigabit market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook