Web Content Filtering Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global web content filtering market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global web content filtering market to grow with a CAGR of 12.9% over the period of 2018 - 2024. The study on web content filtering market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Demand of data security over both individual and business sectors due to rising occurrence of cybercrimes drive the growth of web content filtering market worldwide. In addition, the growing need of reducing the bandwidth usages and increasing the employee productivity has the positive impact on the market growth. On the other side, government regulations for educational purpose and the high installation cost may inhibit the market growth. Moreover, development in technology to improve reporting capabilities and growing use of web content filtering in business organizations, federal agencies, schools, and institutions are projected to create more opportunities for this market.
The report on web content filtering market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global web content filtering market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global web content filtering market over the period of 2016 – 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
The report segments the global web content filtering market on the basis of technique and end-use.
Global Web Content Filtering Market by Technique
• DNS Filtering
• File Type Filtering
• IP Filtering
• URL Filtering
Global Web Content Filtering Market by End-use
• Schools and Institution
• Government and Federal Agencies
• Business Organizations
Global Web Content Filtering Market by Regions
• North America
Companies Profiled in the report
• Symantec Corporation
• Trend Micro, Inc.
• Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
• McAfee, Inc.
• ContentKeeper Technologies Pty Ltd.
• Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Websense, Inc
• Barracuda Networks, Inc.
• Kaspersky Lab
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of web content filtering market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in web content filtering market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global web content filtering market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.