Vital signs monitoring device Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Vital signs monitoring device market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global Vital signs monitoring device market to grow with a CAGR between 7.5% and 8.0% from 2017 to 2023. The global Vital signs monitoring device market was worth USD 3.82 billion in 2015. The study on Vital signs monitoring device market covers the analysis of regions such as Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Americas dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global vital signs monitoring device market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global vital signs monitoring device market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that are driving, restraining the global Vital signs monitoring device market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Vital signs monitoring device market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing geriatric population
• increase towards home monitoring
• increase in occurrence rate of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disorders and other health conditions including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
• lack of awareness about these devices
• powerful competition among vendors
• Growing research and development to create more opportunities in the years to come
• increasing expenditure on healthcare in emerging economies
• Hands-on monitoring
1) Global Vital signs monitoring device market by Product type
a. body temperature
b. blood pressure
c. pulse oximeters
2) Global Vital signs monitoring device market by End user
c. Other settings
The companies covered in the report include
Contec Medical Systems
Omron Healthcare, INC
Hicks Thermometers (India) Limited,
Spacelabs Healthcare, INC
Suntech Medical, INC
Welch Allyn INC
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Vital signs monitoring device
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and end user segments to analyze the trends, developments in Vital signs monitoring device market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Vital signs monitoring device market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The study on Vital signs monitoring device market covers the analysis of regions such as Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Americas dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.