Veterinary Therapeutics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Veterinary Therapeutics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The report predicts the global Veterinary Therapeutics market to grow with a CAGR between 6.0 % and 6.5 % from 2017 to 2023. The global Veterinary Therapeutics market was worth USD 27.02 Billion in 2015.The study on Veterinary Therapeutics market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market and Asia Pacific anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Veterinary Therapeutics market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Veterinary Therapeutics market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Veterinary Therapeutics market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Veterinary Therapeutics market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and Worldbank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• increase in ownership of companion animal and introduction & development of new drugs
• Rising clinical animal researches in order to treat disease and related disorder.
• Increased research and development investment in animal health
• Cost of animal treatment expected to pose as growth barrier.
• Favourable government policies in developed economies.
• Increasing affordability of treatment along with rising healthcare expenditure on animal health.
1) Global Veterinary Therapeutics market
By Product type
a. By drug type
b. By vaccines
• Inactivated Vaccines
• Attenuated Vaccines
• Recombinant Vaccines
c. By medicated Feed Additivs
• Amino Acids
• Retail Pharmacy
By Route of Administration
By Animal Type
• Companion Animal
• Livestock Animal
By End User
• Veterinary Hospitals
• Veterinary clinics
• Pharmacies and Drug Stores
2) Global Veterinary Therapeutics market by Region
a. North America
c. Asia Pacific
The companies covered in the report include
• Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
• Bayer Animal Health, Inc
• Dechra Animal Health
• Ceva Sante Animale
• Elanco Animal Health
• Merck Animal Health
• Virbac S.A.
• Merial Animal Health
• Vetoquinol S.A..
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Veterinary Therapeutics.
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Veterinary Therapeutics market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Veterinary Therapeutics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook