Vacuum Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on Global Vacuum Packaging Market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the Global Vacuum Packaging Markettgrow with a CAGR between4.3 % and5.2 % from 2017 t2023. The Global Vacuum Packaging Market was worth USD 15 billion in 2015.The study on Vacuum Packaging Market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and South America. Among the geographies Europedominated the world market with the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on Global Vacuum Packaging Market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the Global Vacuum Packaging Market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the Global Vacuum Packaging Market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the Global Vacuum Packaging Market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Growing demand for hygienic packaging of food
• Manufacturers’ demand for a longer shelf-life
• Shift towards easy-to-handle and convenient packaging
• High cost of development
• Complex procedures
• Rising population along with high disposable income
• Demand for safe & hygienic packaging of products
1) Global Vacuum Packaging Market by Material
a. Polyethylene (PE)
b. Polyvinylidenchloride (PVDC)
c. Polypropylene (PP)
d. Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
e. Polyester (PET)
2) Global Vacuum Packaging Market by Pack
a. Rigid Packaging
b. Flexible Packaging
c. Semi-Rigid Packaging
3) Global Vacuum Packaging Market by Application
c. Industrial Processing
d. Industrial Goods
e. Consumer Goods
4) Global Vacuum Packaging Market by Region
The companies covered in the report include
• Amcor Limited
• Bemis Company, Inc.
• Berry Plastics Corporation
• Sealed Air Corporation
• Coveris Holdings S.A.
• CVP Systems, Inc.
• Linpac Packaging Limited
• Multisorb Technologies, Inc
• ULMA Packaging, S.Coop
• Orics Industries, In
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Vacuum Packaging
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in Vacuum Packaging Market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Vacuum Packaging Market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
According to the report the Global Vacuum Packaging Market is projected to reach USD 21.8 billion by 2023, growing with a CAGR of 4.3 % to 5.2 % from 2017 to 2023. The Global Vacuum Packaging Market was worth USD 15 billion in 2015.