Transcatheter Aortic valve Replacement Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023
The report on global transcatheter aortic valve replacement market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global transcatheter aortic valve replacement market to grow with a CAGR of 18.6% over the forecast period of 2017-2023. The study on transcatheter aortic valve replacement market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2015 to 2023. Some of the key driving factors attributing to the growth of this market include increasing number of patients with cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension, heart failures and coronary artery diseases. In addition, increasing adoption of minimally invasive procedures over traditional surgical open heart procedures, reduction in hospital stays, low risk of infection, minimal blood loss are further propelling the market. According to World Health Organization (WHO), it has been estimated that the number of people suffering from cardiovascular diseases will increase to 22.2 million by 2030. However, there are certain restraining factors which could hamper the growth of this market, which includes, high costs associated with the LAVD implantation compared to other therapies available for CVD diseases. A TAVR device costs USD 30,000, which is six times the price of the average surgical valve. In addition, for a hospital to be reimbursed for a TAVR procedure, the patient must be evaluated by a multidisciplinary team that involves multiple cardiac surgeons and interventional cardiologists. However, there are some cost savings compared to surgery, such as shorter length of stay in the hospital.
The report on transcatheter aortic valve replacement market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global transcatheter aortic valve replacement market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global transcatheter aortic valve replacement market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global transcatheter aortic valve replacement market is segmented on the basis of type of treatment.
Global Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Market by Type of Treatment
Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
Boston Scientific Corp.
Direct Flow medical, Inc.
JenaValve Technology, Inc.
St. Jude Medical Inc.
Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Transcatheter Technologies GmbH
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of transcatheter aortic valve replacement market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in transcatheter aortic valve replacement market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global transcatheter aortic valve replacement market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.