Tissue Ablation Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global tissue ablation market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global tissue ablation market to grow with a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on tissue ablation market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Tissue ablation is the process of eradication of unhealthy tissues to prevent disease proliferation. Tissue ablation is minimally invasive in nature and thus it is the most preferred choice of treatment. It uses Ultrasound, Radiofrequency, Microwave and many other methods for eradication of diseased tissues. The major factors contributing to the growth of the tissue ablation methods include rapid increase in the occurrence of the chronic diseases, increase awareness & increased training programs conducted by device manufacturers for professionals on the usage of tissue ablation equipment. However high treatment cost, complications associated with ablation technologies and stringent regulatory policies may act as a restraint for the tissue ablation growth opportunities
In addition, increase in the demand for minimally invasive treatment options and increased government initiatives to develop healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies to further propel the market growth opportunities.
Among the regions, North America is expected to dominate the tissue ablation market during the forecast period. There is a substantial growth in this region, owing to increasing aged population, rise in the number of chronic diseases and existence of many local and international manufacturers of tissue ablation devices in this region. Asia pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The report on tissue ablation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global tissue ablation market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global tissue ablation market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global tissue ablation market is segmented on the basis of type of tissue ablation and applications.
Global Tissue Ablation Market by Type of Tissue Ablation
Global Tissue Ablation Market by Applications
Laser Based Ablation
Boston Scientific Corporation
Johnson & Johnson
St Jude Medical
Biosense Webster Inc.
Alpinion Medical System
C.R Bard Inc.
Smith & Nephew Plc
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of tissue ablation market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in tissue ablation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global tissue ablation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.