Terrestrial Trunked Radio Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global terrestrial trunked radio market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global terrestrial trunked radio market to grow with a CAGR of 12.4% over the period of 2018 - 2024. The study on terrestrial trunked radio market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The terrestrial trunked radio (TETRA) is set of standers that describe common mobile radio communication infrastructure defined by the European Telecommunications Standardization Institute. The growing use of TETRA network in public safety groups such as police and fire departments, military and defense, utility companies and other voice and data communications services are the factors contributing in the market growth for TETRA network. In addition, the TETRA provides the features as broadcast call, emergency call, high-speed data service, and security among others. This in turn is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. However, the high infrastructure cost of TETRA network is considered the restraining factor for the growth of terrestrial trunked radio market. Moreover, digitalization of radio communication devices and developing the use of radio communications in transportation business are projected to create numerous opportunities in this market.
The report on terrestrial trunked radio market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global terrestrial trunked radio market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global terrestrial trunked radio market over the period of 2016 – 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
The global terrestrial trunked radio market is segmented on the basis of device type, component and application.
Global Terrestrial Trunked Radio Market by Device Type
Global Terrestrial Trunked Radio Market by Component
Global Terrestrial Trunked Radio Market by Application
• Public Safety
• Transportation & Logistics
• Oil & Gas
Global Terrestrial Trunked Radio Market by Regions
• North America
• Damm Cellular Systems A/S
• Rolta India Limited
• Simoco Wireless Solutions
• Cobham plc
• JVCKENWOOD Corporation
• ROHILL Engineering B.V
• BiTEA Limited
• Hytera Communications Corporation Limited
• Airbus Defence and Space OY
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of terrestrial trunked radio market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in terrestrial trunked radio market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global terrestrial trunked radio market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.