Telemedicine Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023
The report on global telemedicine market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global telemedicine market to grow with a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period of 2017-2023. The study on telemedicine market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2015 to 2023.
The report on telemedicine market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global telemedicine market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global telemedicine market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global telemedicine market is segmented on the basis of services, applications, end users and mode of delivery.
Global Telemedicine Market by Services
Global Telemedicine Market by Applications
Global Telemedicine Market by End Users
Tele- Hospital And Clinic
Global Telemedicine Market by Mode of Delivery
LifeWatch AG Cepheid, Inc.
Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd
InTouch Technologies Inc.
AMD Global Telemedicine Inc.
OBS Medical Ltd
Cisco Systems Inc
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
Honeywell Life Care Solutions
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of telemedicine market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in telemedicine market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global telemedicine market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.