Software-Defined Everything Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global software-defined everything market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global software-defined everything market tgrow with a CAGR between 27% and 28% from 2017 t2023. The study on software-defined everything market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,North America dominated the world market with the highest market share, while Europe is the next major market with significant growth. Asia-Pacific is anticipated tbecome the fastest growing market in terms of CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global software-defined everything market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global software-defined everything market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global software-defined everything market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global software-defined everything market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Need for reducing IT expenditure in line with changing business environment
• Growing awareness about SDE technologies
• Increasing adoption of SDDC, SDN and SDS in ITES & telecom industries
• Increasing adoption of cloud services
• Flexible allocation of resources and easier implementation
• Higher cost
• Security concern
• Lack of availability of experts
• Migration from traditional data centres tcloud services
• Upgradation of IT infrastructure
• Automation and virtualization
1) Global Software-defined everything Market by Technology
a. Software Defined Computing (SDC)
b. Software Defined Data Center (SDDC)
c. Software Defined Networking (SDN)
d. Software Defined Storage (SDS)
2) Global Software-defined everything Market by Service
b. Managed Services
c. Integration & Deployment
3) Global Software-defined everything Market by Verticals
The companies covered in the report include
• CiscSystems Inc
• Dell Inc
• EMC Corp
• Extreme Networks
• Fujitsu Ltd
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• IBM Corporation
• Metaswitch Networks
• NEC Corp
• Pivot 3
• VMware Inc
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of software-defined everything
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in software-defined everything market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in software-defined everything market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Software defined everything (SDE) refers to the replacement of distributed hardware systems in a data center with virtualization capabilities by advanced software programs. Software defined everything is a controlled approach for accessing, data center, network and storage. Software defined everything integrates computing infrastructures with virtualization. SDE allows more automation, optimum utilization of resources, purchasing of hard-ware at low costs and reduces the maintenance cost of the IT infrastructure.