Real World Evidence Solutions Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on the global real world evidence solutions market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global real world evidence solutions market to grow with a CAGR of 14.6% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on real world evidence solutions market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on real world evidence solutions market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global real world evidence solutions market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global real world evidence solutions market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Real World Evidence Solutions Identify and Explore The Root Cause of Disease and Deliver More Insightful Information About the Patients
• Increasing Adoption of RWE in Pharmaceutical Companies
• Lack Of Standardization and Limited Access to Real-world Data is Hindering the Market Growth
• Collaborations With Stakeholders Holding The Patient Data is one Of The Major challenge.
• Growing Awareness About the Real world Evidence Solutions Providers is Anticipated to Benefit the Real World Evidence Solutions Market
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global real world evidence solutions market is segmented on the basis of component, therapeutic area, and end-user.
The Global Real World Evidence Solutions Market by Component
• Pharmacy Data
• Claims Data
• Clinical Settings Data
• Patient-Powered Data
The Global Real World Evidence Solutions Market by Therapeutic Area
• Cardiovascular Disease
The Global Real World Evidence Solutions Market by End-user
• Healthcare Providers
• Healthcare Payers
• Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Companies
The companies covered in the report include
• Syneos Health
• SAS Institute Inc.
• Clinigen Group plc
• ICON plc
• Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC.
• PAREXEL International Corporation
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the real world evidence solutions market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the real world evidence solutions market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global real world evidence solutions market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook