RFID Blood Monitoring System Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Electronic Adhesives market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global Electronic Adhesives market tgrow with a CAGR between 12.0% and 12.5% from 2017 t2023. The global Electronic Adhesives market was worth USD 3.30 billion in 2015.The study on Electronic Adhesives market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while as well as anticipated tgrow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Electronic Adhesives market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Electronic Adhesives market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Electronic Adhesives market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global Electronic Adhesives market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing demand for compact electronic and communication devices
• Increase in usage of imaging censors
• Rapid growth in application industries
• Volatility in raw material prices
• High cost of installation for laminating and packaging the machinery
• Increase in R&D activities regarding microelectronic devices
• Extensive use of automated appliances and changing lifestyles
1) Global Electronic Adhesives market by Materials
2) Global Electronic Adhesives market by Product types
a. Thermally conductive adhesives
b. Electrically conductive adhesives
c. Ultraviolet curing
3) Global Electronic Adhesives market by Applications
a. Surface mounting
c. Conformal coating
The companies covered in the report include
H.B. Fuller Company
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Evonik Industries AG
LG Chemical Limited
Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Electronic Adhesives
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in Electronic Adhesives market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Electronic Adhesives market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Radio frequency identification or RFID is a technology that enables the wireless transfer of data via electromagnetic fields. RFID circuits or tag are either self-powered or powered irregularly through radiation from a distance. RFID tags are attached to blood samples to ensure easy monitoring of the samples in hospitals, blood banks and diagnostic centers.