Propylene Oxide Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Propylene Oxide market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The report predicts the global Propylene Oxide market to grow with a CAGR between 3.0% and 3.5% from 2017 to 2023. The study on Propylene Oxide market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Propylene Oxide market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Propylene Oxide market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Propylene Oxide market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Propylene Oxide market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing demand for polyether polyols
• Huge demand propylene glycol as a construction chemical
• Rising demand for polyurethanes
• Toxic nature of propylene oxide
• Volatility in raw material prices
• Rapid industrialization linked with increasing disposable income
• Growing manufacturing base in developing economies
1) Global Propylene Oxide market by Application
a. Propylene Glycol
b. Polyether Glycol
c. Di-propylene Glycol
d. Glycol Ethers
2) Global Propylene Oxide market by Production Process
a. Chlorohydrin Process
b. PO-only cumene-based Process
c. PO/TBA Process
d. PO/SM Process
e. Hydroperoxide Process
The companies covered in the report include
The Dow Chemical Company
Asahi Glass Company Ltd.
Royal Dutch Shell
Huntsman International LLC
INEOS Group Ltd.
Nihon Oxirane Company Ltd.
Manali Petrochemical Limited
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Propylene Oxide
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Propylene Oxide market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Propylene Oxide market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.