Portable Ultrasound Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global portable ultrasound devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global portable ultrasound devices market to grow with a CAGR of 8.50% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on portable ultrasound devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Ultrasound imaging uses sound waves to produce pictures of the inside of the body. It is used to help diagnose the causes of pain, swelling and infection in the body’s internal organs and to examine a baby in pregnant women and the brain and hips in infants. It’s also used to help guide biopsies, diagnose heart conditions, and assess damage after a heart attack. In the current scenario, portable ultrasound machines are being adapted in order to meet the rising business demands due to its portability. These machines offers great benefits, it eliminates the stress of patients having to wait hours to receive a check up or having them constantly move from one room to another where devices is available.
Increased use devices offers a wide range of benefits that helps to drive the ultrasound devices market. It helps in instant diagnosis and does not require dedicated space that helps during serious medical environments such as the emergency room (ER) and intensive care unit (ICU), patients are incredibly vulnerable to being taken from one room to another for further diagnosis. Furthermore, Real-time imaging & patient involvement and improved patient convenience facilities to augment growth for the portable ultrasound devices market. However, High Costs of the Portable Ultrasound Systems can hinder the portable ultrasound devices market. Also some of the others factors that can likely hinder the growth opportunities include lack of dedicated training programs and growth of market dependent on ambulatory/remote patient care infrastructure. Furthermore, reduction in the prices of ultrasound devices can further fuel growth opportunities in near future
Geographically, North America accounted for the largest market share in 2017, in terms of revenue. The U.S region is responsible for driving growth in North America region on account improved healthcare infrastructure, government initiatives and support for technological advancements, and ease of reimbursement. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the soaring CAGR on account of improving health care infrastructure, rising disposable incomes, public growing awareness levels.
The report on portable ultrasound devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global portable ultrasound devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global portable ultrasound devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global portable ultrasound devices market is segmented on the basis of type of device, application and end-user.
Global Portable Ultrasound Devices Market by Type Of Device
Mobile Ultrasound Device
Hand-Held Ultrasound Device
Global Portable Ultrasound Devices Market by Application
Obstetrics And Gynecology
Global Portable Ultrasound Devices Market by End-User
Ambulatory Care Centers
Fujifilm SonoSite, Inc.
Canon Medical Systems Corporation
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of portable ultrasound devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in portable ultrasound devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global portable ultrasound devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook