Peptide Therapeutics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Peptide Therapeutics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The report predicts the global Peptide Therapeutics market to grow with a CAGR between 9.0% and 9.5 % from 2017 to 2023. The global Peptide Therapeutics market was worth USD 21.12 Billion in 2016.The study on Peptide Therapeutics market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market and Asia Pacific anticipated growing at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Peptide Therapeutics market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Peptide Therapeutics market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Peptide Therapeutics market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Peptide Therapeutics market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and Worldbank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing prevalence of metabolic disorder with increasing pool of cancer patient.
• Recent technological advancement in peptide therapies.
• Complexity of peptide therapies resulted in reduction of manufacturing of peptide drugs.
• Increasing cancer population across the globe.
• Technological reforms in peptide therapeutics
1) Global Peptide Therapeutics market
a. By drug class
• Luteinizing hormone (LH)-releasing hormone (LHRH)
• Glucagon and analogs
b. By Route of administration
c. By technology
• Liquid Phase
• Solid Phase
• Hybrid Phase
2) Global Peptide Therapeutics market by Region
a. North America
c. Asia Pacific
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
• Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
• GlaxoSmithKline Plc
• Pfizer Inc
• Novartis AG
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
• Eli Lilly and Co
• Bachem Holding AG
• Amgen Inc
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Peptide Therapeutics.
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Peptide Therapeutics market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Peptide Therapeutics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.