Passive Optical Network Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global passive optical network market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global passive optical network market tgrow with a CAGR between x% and x% from 2017 t2023. The global passive optical network market size was USD 5.35 billion in 2015.The study on passive optical network market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,Europe and North America dominated the world market with a combined market share of more than 50%. Asia-Pacific is anticipated tbecome the fastest growing market in terms of CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global passive optical network market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global passive optical network market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global passive optical network market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global passive optical network market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Fiber tthe home (FTTH) application
• Increasing data traffic
• Presence of robust optical network set up
• Increasing investments for improving broadband connectivity
• Technological upgradation of telecom networks infrastructure
• Higher installation and operational costs
• Shortcomings of ranges
• Difficulty in handling the failures of PON
• Growing demand for higher broadband bandwidth applications
• Growing demand for high capacity optical networks
1) Global Passive optical network Market by Structure
a. ATM Based Passive Optical Network (APON)
b. Ethernet Passive Optical Network (EPON)
c. Gigabyte Passive Optical Network (GPON)
d. Wavelength Division Multiplexing Passive Optical Network (WDMPON)
2) Global Passive optical network Market by Component
a. Optical Line Terminal (OLT)
b. Optical Network Terminal (ONT)
3) Global Passive optical network Market by Application
a. CATV MSO
b. DSLAM Aggregation
c. Fiber tthe Building (FTTB)
d. Fiber tthe Cabinet (FTTC)
e. Fiber tthe Home (FTTH)
f. Fiber tthe Premises (FFTP)
g. Fiber tthe Neighbourhood (FTTN)
h. Mobile Backhaul.
The companies covered in the report include
• Adtran Inc
• Alcatel – Lucent S.A.
• Calix Inc
• Ericsson Inc
• Freescale Semiconductor Inc
• Hitachi Ltd
• Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• Motorola Solutions Inc
• Verizon Communications Inc
• ZTE Corporation
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of passive optical network
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in passive optical network market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in passive optical network market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
A passive optical network is a faster light based multipoint telecommunication network system that brings optical fiber cabling as well as signals to the end user.In passive optical network operation, there are no conversions such as electrical to optical and optical to electrical. PON comprises of one optical line termination (OLT) at the carrier’s premises and numerous optical network units (ONU) near the end users. PON is ecofriendly and provide better bandwidth compared to copper based networks.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook