Passive Optical LAN Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global passive optical LAN market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global passive optical LAN market tgrow with a CAGR between 21% and 22% from 2017 t2023. The global passive optical LAN market size was USD 13.5 billion in 2015.The study on passive optical LAN market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,Asia-Pacific dominated the world market with the highest market share, while North America and Europe are the next major markets with significant growth. Rest of the world is anticipated tattain significant growth due tincreasing demand in Africa and Latin America.
The report on global passive optical LAN market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global passive optical LAN market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global passive optical LAN market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global passive optical LAN market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing demand for bandwidth
• Flexibility, scalability, better security features and higher capacity
• Reduced power consumption
• Ease of upgradation
• Lesser range than active optical networks
• Slowdown of data transmission during peak time
• Network upgradation
• Rolling of wider 4G and next generation services
• Growing demand for bandwidth globally
1) Global Passive Optical LANMarket by Application
a. Fiber in the Loop ( FTIL)
c. Hybrid Fiber-Coaxial Cable (HFC)
d. Loop Feeder
e. Synchronous Digital Hierarchy Systems (SDHS)
f. Synchronous Optical Network (SONET)
2) Global Passive Optical LANMarket by Component
a. Fixed & Variable Optical Attenuators
b. Optical Amplifiers
c. Optical Cables
d. Optical Circulators
e. Optical Couplers
f. Optical Connectors
g. Optical Encoders
h. Optical Filters
i. Optical Tranceivers
j. Patch cords & Pig Tails
k. Wavelength division multiplexers
l. Wavelength division demultiplexers
3) Global Passive Optical LANMarket by End User
The companies covered in the report include
• Adtran Inc
• Alcatel Lucent SA
• CommScope Inc
• Ericsson Inc
• Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd
• IBM Corporation
• TE Connectivity Ltd
• Tellabs Inc
• Verizon Communications Inc
• Zhone Technologies
• ZTE Corporation.
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of passive optical LAN
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in passive optical LANmarket, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in passive optical LANmarket. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Passive Optical LAN is point to multipoint architecture of local area network, which allows transportation of data, voice and video services at gigabit speeds through one optical fiber to multiple end users. POL is based on passive optical network technology. POL is an all fiber network that is replacing traditional copper based cables and copper UTP patch cords are only utilized for connecting devices at the endpoint.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook