Packaging Robot Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global packaging robot market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global packaging robot market to grow with a CAGR of 13.9% from 2017 to 2023. The study on packaging robot market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market with the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global packaging robot market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global packaging robot market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global packaging robot market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global packaging robot market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Growing demand for packaging robot from various end-use industries
• High accuracy
• Superior efficiency
• Lack of skilled labour
• Huge initial capital investment
• Increase in the sale of packaging robots
• Emergence of the e-commerce industry
1) Global packaging robot market by application
i. Case Packing
ii. Tray Packing
i. Case Palletizing
ii. Bag Palletizing
2) Global packaging robot market by gripper type
3) Global packaging robot market by end-use industries
a. Food and Beverages
c. Consumer Products
d. Tracking and Logistics
e. Industrial Packaging
g. Electronics Devices
4) Global packaging robot market by Region
The companies covered in the report include
• ABB Limited
• Krones AG
• Fanuc Corporation
• Schneider Electric SE
• Yaskawa America Inc.
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• Bosch Packaging Technology (Robert Bosch GmbH)
• Brenton Engineering
• Kuka Roboter GmbH
• Remtec Automation LLC
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Packaging Robots
2) Complete coverage of all the segments to analyze the trends, developments in Packaging Robots Market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Packaging Robots Market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on global packaging robot market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global packaging robot market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global packaging robot market.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook