PPE Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global PPE market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global PPE market tgrow with a CAGR between 7.0% and 8.0% from 2017 t2023.The global PPE market size was USD 37.39billion in 2015.The study on PPE market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,Europe and North America together dominated the world market with the highest market share.Asia-Pacific is anticipated tbecome the fastest growing market in terms of CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global PPE market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global PPE market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global PPE market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global PPE market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing demand for hand and arm protection equipment
• Increasing investments in construction & manufacturing industries
• Growing demand for respiratory protection equipment
• Growing demand for chemical resistant garments
• Technological advancements
• Job cuts in mining and oil & gas industries
• Increasing automation in various industries
• Stringent regulations regarding health and safety in various industries
• Increasing compliance by employers in various industries
• Increasing cost of raw materials
• Higher taxes and other non-tax barriers
1) Global PPE Market by Application
c. Energy & Power
d. Fire Fighting
e. Food Industry
i. Oil & Gas
2) Global PPE Market by Product Type
a. Eye, Face & Head Protection
b. Fall Protection
c. Gas Detection
d. Arm & Hand Protection
e. Hearing Protection
f. Protective Clothing
g. Protective Footwear
h. Respiratory Protection
The companies covered in the report include
• Alpha PrTech Limited
• Ansell Ltd
• Avon Rubber Plc
• Confra Holding AG
• Honeywell Safety Products
• Jal Group
• MSA Safety Inc
• 3M Company
• Rock Fall Limited
• Oftenrich Holdings Co. Ltd
• Uvex Safety Group
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of passive optical LAN
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in PPE market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in PPE market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Personal protective equipment is a safety gear, which can protect the user, from the risks related to health and safety at workplace. PPE can prevent many serious injuries, various illnesses, and exposure to chemical, electrical, mechanical, physical, radiological, or some other hazardous conditions. Asper the safety regulations in many countries, the employers in various industries are bound to provide personal protective equipment to the workers, for ensuring safety and wellbeing of the workers.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook