Organic Fruits and Vegetables Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global organic fruits and vegetables market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2018. The report predicts the global organic fruits and vegetables market to grow with a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on organic fruits and vegetables market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2018.
The organic fruits and vegetables market have more nutritional value than the conventional food. The organic fruits and vegetables market are produced by the specific methods and practices established by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). The fruits and vegetables formed by using the conventional methods have some contaminants which may cause the serious diseases as cancer.
The rising awareness about the healthy and safe food is the primary factor driving the growth of organic fruits and vegetables market worldwide. The organic production does not use pesticides and fertilizers that helps to increase the production of phytochemicals such as vitamins and antioxidants into fruits and vegetables. In addition, organic fruits and vegetables market use less pesticide and causes less side effects on human beings. Also, organic fruits and vegetable have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants. These aforementioned factors are responsible for driving growth in this market. Moreover, the organic products have good quality, high nutritive value and good natural sustainability that attracts consumer’s interest in the organic fruits and vegetables market that is projected to serve more opportunities in upcoming market.
Among the region, North America dominates the market of organic fruits and vegetables market as the demand and consumption of organic products is high in this region. Consumers here, are more inclined towards consumption of organic fruits and vegetables market over conventional fruits and vegetables. Asia-pacific is the fastest growing region in the organic fruits and vegetables market. The growing health awareness is expected to boost the growth of organic fruits and vegetables market in the Asia-pacific region.
The report on organic fruits and vegetables market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global organic fruits and vegetables market over the period of 2016 to 2018. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global organic fruits and vegetables market over the period of 2016 to 2018. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global organic fruits and vegetables market is segmented on the basis of types, form and distribution channel.
Global Organic fruits and vegetables market by Types
Global Organic fruits and vegetables market by Form
Global Organic fruits and vegetables market by Distribution Channel
WhiteWave food (Danone)
Hain Celestial Group
Whole Foods Market, Inc
Iceland Foods Ltd
The Cambridge organic company
Organic Valley Family of Farms
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of organic fruits and vegetables market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in organic fruits and vegetables market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global organic fruits and vegetables market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on organic fruits and vegetables is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global organic fruits and vegetables over the period of 2016 to 2018. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.