Olefin Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Olefinmarket provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global Olefinmarket tgrow with a CAGR between X.XX% and X.XX% from 2017 t2023. The global Olefinmarket was worth USD 14.2 billion in 2015.The study on Olefinmarket covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market while Asia Pacificis anticipated tgrow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Olefinmarket is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Olefinmarket. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Olefin market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global Olefinmarket over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing demand for polyethylene
• Easy availability ethylene used for production of olefin
• Increasing environmental concerns
• Government regulations on usage of polyethylene
• Fluctuating prices of raw material
• Growing demand for bio-based olefin
• Increasing demand for olefin from end user industries
1) Global Olefin market by Applications
b. Synthetic lubricants
f. Detergent alcohol
2) Global Olefin market by Product type
The companies covered in the report include
1.1 Shell Chemical Ltd.
1.2 Chevron Phillips
1.3 INEOS Oligomers
1.5 Idemitsu Petrochemical
1.6 Sinopec Beijing Yanhua
1.8 Exxon Mobil Corporation
1.9 Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Olefin
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in Olefinmarket, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Olefinmarket. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Olefins also called as alkene are compound made up of hydrogen and carbon that contains one or more pars of carbon atoms linked by a double bond. The simplest olefin compound has a carbon double bond and four hydrogen single bonds. Olefins belongs to a family an organic compounds called hydrocarbons. Olefins are insoluble and exist in all three states of matter. Some short chain alkenes are gases at room temperature and pressure. More complicated structures exist as liquids and solids.