Nutraceutical Ingredients Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2024
The report on global nutraceutical ingredients market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global nutraceutical ingredients market to grow with a CAGR of 7.0% from 2018 to 2024. The global nutraceutical ingredients market surpassed USD 25 billion in 2016.the study on nutraceutical ingredients market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global nutraceutical ingredients market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global nutraceutical ingredients market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global nutraceutical ingredients market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global nutraceutical ingredients market over the period of 2016 – 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Rising awareness in healthy diet
• Rising use of nutraceutical ingredients in pharmaceutical drugs
• Increasing use of nutraceutical ingredients in food and beverages application and dietary supplement
• Improper balance in demand and supply
• Undefined regulatory guidelines
• Increasing use of nutraceutical ingredient in animal nutrition
• Increasing demand for these ingredients from the cosmetics application
1) Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market by Type
c. Proteins & amino acid
f. Omega – 3 fatty acids
g. Carotenoids & Antioxidants
h. Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
2) Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market by Application
a. Dietary Supplements
b. Functional Food & Beverages
c. Animal Nutrition
d. Personal Care
3) Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market by Form
4) Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market by Health Benefit
a. Gut Health
b. Bone Health
e. Weight Management
The companies covered in the report include
E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company
DSM Nutritional Products
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Aland (Jiangsu) Nutraceutical Company Ltd.
Adisseo France S.A.S
Kyowa Hakko Bio Co. Ltd.
Tate and Lyle North America Inc.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of nutraceutical ingredients
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in nutraceutical ingredients market, and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in nutraceutical ingredients market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on global nutraceutical ingredients market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global nutraceutical ingredients market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global nutraceutical ingredients market.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook