Nucleic Acid Testing Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global nucleic acid testing market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global nucleic acid testing market to grow with a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on nucleic acid testing market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Nucleic acid is a naturally occurring chemical compound that is capable of being broken down to yield phosphoric acid, sugars, and a mixture of organic bases (purines and pyrimidines). Nucleic acids are the main information-carrying molecules of the cell, and, by directing the process of protein synthesis, they determine the inherited characteristics of every living thing. Nucleic acids are molecules that allow organisms to transfer genetic information from one generation to the next. Genetic diseases occur when errors are introduced into the genes that carries DNA; those errors create faulty RNA that creates faulty proteins that don't function the way they're supposed to. Cancer is caused by damage to DNA or interference with the mechanisms for its replication or repair.
Major growth drivers for the nucleic acid testing market includes increasing prevalence of infectious diseases like cancer and genetic diseases, growing demand for technological advancements in testing methods and supportive regulatory mechanisms worldwide. However, the adverse events and false operative functionality associated with the nucleic acid testing kits and reagents may hamper the demand for the nucleic acid testing market product. Growing demand for new & improved testing methods that utilizes new reagent systems and automated amplification systems in wide range of applications will also provide this market with lucrative opportunities in the coming future.
Among the Geographies, North America dominated the nucleic acid testing market with the largest market share in terms of revenue. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increase expenditure on healthcare and rising awareness about nucleic acid testing methods.
The report on nucleic acid testing market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global nucleic acid testing market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global nucleic acid testing market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global nucleic acid testing market is segmented on the basis of product type, indication and end-user.
Global Nucleic Acid Testing Market by Product Type
Nucleic Acid Test Kits
Global Nucleic Acid Testing Market by Indication
Global Nucleic Acid Testing Market by End-User
Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
Becton Dickinson and Company
Beckman Coulter, Inc.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Tecan Group Ltd.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of nucleic acid testing market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in nucleic acid testing market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global nucleic acid testing market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook