Non-Licensed Sports Merchandize Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global non-licensed sports merchandize market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global non-licensed sports merchandize market tgrow with a CAGR between x% and x% from 2017 t2023. The global non-licensed sports merchandize market was worth USD XX.xx billion ( 26.93 billion for licensed sports merchandise) in 2015.The study on non-licensed sports merchandize market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,North America and Europe are the major markets with significant growth. Asia-Pacific is anticipated temerge as the fastest growing market in terms of CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global non-licensed sports merchandize market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global non-licensed sports merchandize market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global non-licensed sports merchandize market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global non-licensed sports merchandize market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Growing popularity of sporting leagues
• High pricing for licensed sports merchandise
• Growing popularity of sporting fashion trends
• Expansion of E-commerce tsmaller cities and towns
• Availability of non-licensed sports merchandise at local markets
• Presence of tomany competitors
• Issues related tsmuggling
• Stringent law enforcement & lawsuits by licensees
• Increasing prices for licensed sports merchandise
• Developing and low-income countries
1) Global Non-Licensed Sports Merchandize Market by End User
a. Sports Apparel
b. Sports Footwear
c. Sports Accessories
e. Pirated VideGames/Softwares
2) Global Non-Licensed Sports Merchandize Market by Distribution Channel
a. E-Commerce/Online Stores
b. Retail Stores
c. Sports Goods Stores
d. Direct Selling
e. Open Air Markets
f. Pirated Markets
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of non-licensed sports merchandize
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in non-licensed sports merchandize market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in non-licensed sports merchandize market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The global non-licensed sports merchandise market covers the analysis of geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Row.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook