Natural Gas Liquid Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Natural Gas Liquid market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2017 to 2023. The report predicts the global Natural Gas Liquid market to grow with a CAGR between 6.5% and 7.0% from 2017 to 2023. The study on Natural Gas Liquid market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Middle East from RoW region dominated the world market while North America region is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Natural Gas Liquid market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Natural Gas Liquid market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Natural Gas Liquid market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Natural Gas Liquid market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Increasing demand for ethane, butane and propane
• Rising demand for natural gas liquid products in refineries
• Increasing population with changing lifestyle coupled with high residential use of NGL products
• Decline in crude oil prices
• Stiff competition from other energy substitute such as bio gas and methane gas
• Development in the infrastructure for natural gas liquid
• Recent discoveries and innovations in natural gas liquid extraction
1) Global Natural Gas Liquid market by Product type
f. Pentane Plus
The companies covered in the report include
Chesapeake Energy Corp.
Range Resources Corp.
Royal Dutch Shell Plc
Swift Energy Company
Linn Energy LLC
Canadian Natural Resources Limited
Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Natural Gas Liquid
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Natural Gas Liquid market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Natural Gas Liquid market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.