Luxury Watches Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global luxury watchesmarket provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global luxury watchesmarket tgrow with a CAGR between x% and x% from 2017 t2023. The global luxury watchesmarket size was USD XXXX.x millions in 2015.The study on luxury watchesmarket covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,Europe dominated the world market with the highest market share, while North America is the next major market with significant growth. Asia-Pacific is anticipated tbecome the fastest growing market in terms of CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global luxury watchesmarket is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global luxury watchesmarket. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global luxury watchesmarket. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global luxury watchesmarket over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Emerging fashion trends
• Rise in per capita income in various countries
• Expansion of online retailing
• Blending tradition with modern smart technology
• New watches with smart technology for women
• Men’s luxury watches
• Fluctuations in exchange rates
• Slide in arrivals of tourists in major countries
• Emergence of smart watches
• Over production and presence of huge inventory
• Political and economic uncertainties in major economies
• High end smart watches
• Women’s luxury watches
• Emerging economies
• High cost of watches
• Presence of counterfeit watches
• Growth of smart watches
1) Global Luxury WatchesMarket by Gender
a. Men’s Luxury Watches
b. Women’s Luxury Watches
2) Global Luxury WatchesMarket by Distribution Channel
a. Departmental Stores
b. Exclusive Branded Showrooms
c. Online Retailing
d. Specialist Retailers
3) Global Luxury WatchesMarket by Product Type
The companies covered in the report include
• Audemars Piguet
• Cie Fianciere Richemont SA
• Dinh Van
• Dolce & Gabbana
• Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA
• LVMH Moet
• Richard Mille
• Rolex SA
• Swatch Group Ltd
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of luxury watches
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in luxury watchesmarket, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in luxury watchesmarket. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Luxury watches are high end watches that symbolizes the status or success of individuals.The attention to detail, costly parts, craftsmanship, complex micro mechanisms, precision in time keeping and enticing designs make luxury watches stand apart among watches. Some of the luxury watches are so intricate that it require months of craftsmanship and top quality materials to manufacture those. Luxury watches have high resale value and it lasts for decades.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook