Liquid fertilizer Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global Liquid fertilizer market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global Liquid fertilizer market to grow with a CAGR between 2.5% and 3.0% from 2017 to 2023. The global Liquid fertilizer market was worth USD 11.2 billion in 2015.The study on Liquid fertilizer market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Liquid fertilizer market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Liquid fertilizer market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that are driving, restraining the global Liquid fertilizer market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Liquid fertilizer market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Adoption of Precision Farming and Protected Agriculture
• Increasing Environmental Concerns
• The fertilizers are mixed with water thereby it is easy to Use and Apply
• Increasing Demand for High-Efficiency Fertilizers
• High Treatment Costs
• Lack of Awareness among Farmers
• Disposable incomes and rapid growth in the global economy
• Rise in on-farm liquid fertilizer storage
• Increase in the Production and Yield of Crops
1) Global Liquid fertilizer market by Production process
c. Industrial grade
2) Global Liquid fertilizer market by type of fertilizer
3) Global Liquid fertilizer market by crop type
a. cereals and grains
b. oilseeds and pulses
c. fruits and vegetables
4) Global Liquid fertilizer market by Mode of Application
The companies covered in the report include
Compo Expert Gmbh
Yara International Asa
Israel Chemical Ltd. (Icl)
Haifa Chemicals Ltd
Plant Food Company
Rural Liquid Fertilizers
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Liquid fertilizer
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Liquid fertilizer market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Liquid fertilizer market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook