Licensed Sports Merchandize Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global licensed sports merchandize market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 t2023. The report predicts the global licensed sports merchandize market tgrow with a CAGR between 6.0% and 6.7% from 2017 t2023. The global licensed sports merchandize marketsize was USD 26.93 billion in 2015.The study on licensed sports merchandize market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,North America dominated the world market with the highest market share, while Europe is the next major market with significant growth. Asia-Pacific is anticipated tbecome the fastest growing market in terms of CAGR over the forecast period 2017-2023.
The report on global licensed sports merchandizemarket is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global licensed sports merchandize market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global licensed sports merchandize market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights intthe competitive rivalry in the global licensed sports merchandize market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Growing demand for sports apparels
• Increasing popularity of sports leagues
• Increasing interest in sporting activities
• Technological advancements and product innovations
• Availability of counterfeit sports merchandise
• Higher price for sports merchandise
• Growing popularity of sporting leagues in developing countries
• Booming e-commerce
1) Global licensed sports merchandize Market by Product Type
b. Sports Apparel
c. Sports Footwear
d. Sports Accessories
f. VideGames/ Software
2) Global licensed sports merchandize Market by Product Type
a. E-Commerce/Online Stores
b. Retail Stores
Branded Sports Apparel Stores
Sports Goods Stores
The companies covered in the report include
• Alpha PrTech Limited
• Ansell Ltd
• Avon Rubber Plc
• Confra Holding AG
• Honeywell Safety Products
• Jal Group
• MSA Safety Inc
• 3M Company
• Rock Fall Limited
• Oftenrich Holdings Co. Ltd
• Uvex Safety Group
Reasons tbuy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of passive optical LAN
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments tanalyze the trends, developments in licensed sports merchandize market, and forecast of market size up t2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in licensed sports merchandize market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus tinvest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Licensed sports merchandise is apparels and other products, related to sports clubs or sports persons, manufactured and sold in retail, by licensed sports goods manufacturers or retailers, for promoting the brands. The licensed companies pay certain percentage of royalty to the sports entities for the merchandise sold under the license using copyrighted logos and other branding properties. Licensing fee depend on the brand value, on field success of the sporting entity, global fan following, and some other factors.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook