Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global left atrial appendage closure device market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global left atrial appendage closure device market to grow with a CAGR of 30.6% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on left atrial appendage closure device market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The left atrial appendage is a small, ear-shaped sac in the muscle wall of the left atrium (top left chamber of the heart). When a patient has atrial fibrillation, the electrical impulses that control the heartbeat do not travel in an orderly fashion through the heart. Instead, many impulses begin at the same time and spread through the atria. The fast and chaotic impulses do not give the atria time to contract and/or effectively squeeze blood into the ventricles. Because the LAA is a little pouch, blood collects there and can form clots in the LAA and atria. When blood clots are pumped out of the heart, they can cause a stroke. The risk of blood clots can be averted through several options and devices for closure of the LAA.
The global market size of LAA closure device market was worth USD XX million and it is projected to reach to USD XX million by 2024.Rise in prevalence of atrial fibrillation in geriatric population to primarily drive the global LAA closure device market. Moreover, surge in government initiatives to raise public awareness related to cardiovascular diseases boosts the market growth. However, stringent government regulations towards LAA closure systems impede this growth. Technological advancements in LAA closure devices can further boost the LAA closure device market.
Geographically, North America leads the LAA closure device market. Europe too holds significant market share in the LAA closure device market. Asia Pacific is expected to grow with highest CAGR owing to rapid development in healthcare infrastructure in developing countries of Asia Pacific .India, China and South East Asian countries are some of the emerging economies that are attractive markets for LAA closure devices.
The report on left atrial appendage closure device market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global left atrial appendage closure device market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global left atrial appendage closure device market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global left atrial appendage closure device market is segmented on the basis of product type and end-user.
Global Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device Market by Product Type
Epicardial LAA Closure Device
Endocardial LAA Closure Device
Global Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device Market by End-User
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
St Jude Medical
Dune Medical Devices
Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen)
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of left atrial appendage closure device market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in left atrial appendage closure device market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global left atrial appendage closure device market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.