Laparoscopy Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023
The report on global laparoscopy devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global laparoscopy devices market to grow with a CAGR of 5.5% over the period of 2018 - 2024. The study on laparoscopy devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on laparoscopy devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global laparoscopy devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global laparoscopy devices market over the period of 2016 – 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
The global laparoscopy devices market is segmented on the basis of equipment, and application.
Global Laparoscopy Devices Market by Equipment
• Hand-Assist Devices
• Wound Protectors
• Insufflation Devices
• Sample Retrieval Bags
• Irrigation Systems
• Internal Closure Devices
• Energy Systems
• Gastric Bands
Global Laparoscopy Devices Market by Application
• Bariatric Surgery
• Urological Surgery
• General Surgery
• Colorectal Surgery
• Gynecological Surgery
Global Laparoscopy Devices Market by Regions
• North America
• Cook Medicals,Inc
• Boston Scientific
• Ethicon Endo-Surgery
• Karl Storz
• Richard Wolf
• Smith & Nephew
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of laparoscopy devices market
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in laparoscopy devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global Market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global laparoscopy devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook