IoT in Healthcare: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global IoT in healthcare provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global iot in healthcare to grow with a CAGR of 31.1% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on iot in healthcare covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The rising demand of chronic disease management, better connectivity between the doctors and the patients, Enhanced Drug delivery system in the Healthcare sectors have created the demand of IoT in the Healthcare sector. In addition, the IoT allows to interconnect devices with each other that improve patient monitoring, patient outcomes, decrease in errors and other benefits which is likely to boost the market growth. Due to introduction of the IoT in the Healthcare the efficiency, effectiveness and the quality of the service in Healthcare has improved. In addition, the IoT in the Healthcare is mostly used in the closed-loop insulin delivery, continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) system, Activity trackers during cancer treatment, and connected inhalers. In addition, the IoT in the Healthcare sector also provides Ingestible sensors, connected contact lenses, Depression-fighting Apple Watch app, Coagulation testing and others.
The introduction of the artificial intelligence technology in Healthcare is the major factor driving the growth of this market. In addition, some factors such as technological advancement in the Healthcare sector, rising demand of cost effective management system for treatment, collaboration of IT companies with the major companies catering into Healthcare are expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period.
However, the issue associated with data privacy and security are expected to hamper the market growth. Moreover, ongoing Improvements in the Healthcare infrastructure, rising investments for the R&D and growing demand of technological advancement in the Healthcare sector is projected to create several opportunities for this market in upcoming years.
The report on iot in healthcare is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global iot in healthcare over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global iot in healthcare over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global iot in healthcare is segmented on the basis of component, technology, application and end user.
Global Iot In Healthcare by Component
System And Software
Global Iot In Healthcare by Technology
Global Iot In Healthcare by Application
Clinical Operations And Workflow Management
Global Iot In Healthcare by End User
Hospitals, Surgical Centers, And Clinics
Clinical Research Organization (CRO)
Government And Defense Institutions
Research And Diagnostics Laboratories
Honeywell Life Care Solutions
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of iot in healthcare.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in iot in healthcare to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global iot in healthcare. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on IoT in healthcare is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global iot in healthcare over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook