Intimate Hygiene Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global intimate hygiene market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global intimate hygiene market to grow with a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on intimate hygiene market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The global market for intimate hygiene products is mainly focused on the products for women, however, with the increasing awareness about the intimate hygiene products and increasing demand for men’s grooming products, the demand for intimate hygiene products for men is on the rise. The global intimate hygiene market is expected to be driven by factors such as growing awareness about the personal care in the emerging and underdeveloped markets, increasing per capita income coupled with improving lifestyles of the middle class income group and continuous research and development and marketing programs of the leading market players. Moreover, innovations and new product launches in this market are likely to create more opportunities. Organic intimate hygiene products are likely to amplify the opportunities for the key players in the industry. On the other hand the incidences of allergy to the ingredients used in intimate wash products is likely to restrain the growth in this market.
Among the product types the gel, cream and liquid segment accounted for the largest market share worldwide, owing to the ease of use and effectiveness of these products. Moreover, owing to ease of use of wipes the market size of intimate wipes is likely to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period. Currently the global intimate hygiene market by end users is dominated by women accounting for over 75% of the market share in 2016 and 2017. Moreover, the demand from male end users is likely to grow at the highest CAGR due to increasing awareness about these products among men.
Among the distribution channels, the supermarkets/hypermarkets accounted for the largest market share followed by drugs and pharmacy stores. The revolution in e-commerce is likely to augment the online sales of the intimate hygiene products over the forecast period. The leading players in the market are focusing on personalizing these products through online sales channels
The report on intimate hygiene market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global intimate hygiene market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global intimate hygiene market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global intimate hygiene market is segmented on the basis of product type, end user and distribution channel.
Global Intimate Hygiene Market by Product Type
Gel, creams and liquids
Global Intimate Hygiene Market by End User
Global Intimate Hygiene Market by Distribution Channel
drugs and pharmacy stores
Procter & Gamble
The Boots Company
Johnson & Johnson
Edgwell Personal Care
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of intimate hygiene market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in intimate hygiene market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global intimate hygiene market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.