Insulated Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
The report on global insulated packaging market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global insulated packaging market to grow with a CAGR between 4.5% and 5.0% from 2017 to 2023. The study on insulated packaging market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market with the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global insulated packaging market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global insulated packaging market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global insulated packaging market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global insulated packaging market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World bank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Growing demand for insulated packaging from the healthcare sector
• Growing disposable income to drive the demand for personal care and cosmetics in emerging markets
• Innovative packaging methods
• Fluctuations in raw material prices
• Increasing number of end use applications
• Emergence of the Food and Beverages industry
1) Global insulated packaging market by type of packaging
2) Global insulated packaging market by material type
a. Expanded Polystyrene foam (EPS)
b. Polyurethane (PUR) Foam
f. Others ( including Insulating Cement, Vacuum Insulated Panel, Expanded Silica, Radiant Barrier Films, and Mineral Fiber)
3) Global insulated packaging market by packaging form
a. Box and Container
b. Flexible Blanket
4) Global insulated packaging market by applications
a. Food and Beverages
d. Cosmetics and personal care
4) Global insulated packaging market by Region
The companies covered in the report include
• Huhtamaki OYJ
• International Paper
• Sonoco Products
• Deutsche Post DHL
• Du Pont De Nemours and Co
• Nippon Paper Group
• Cold Chain Technologies
• Thermal Packaging Solutions
• Polar Tech Industries Inc.
• Suzhou Star New Material Co., Ltd
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Global Insulated Packaging
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Global Insulated Packaging Market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Global Insulated Packaging Market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The report on global insulated packaging market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global insulated packaging market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global insulated packaging market.