Hospital Infection Therapeutics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024
The report on global hospital infection therapeutics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global hospital infection therapeutics market to grow with a CAGR of 4.61% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on hospital infection therapeutics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The global market size of hospital infection therapeutics market was worth around USD 3.13 billion and it is projected to reach to USD 4.32 billion in 2024.The growth of the hospital infection therapeutics market is primarily due to increase number of patients admitted to hospitals, growing prevalence of several hospital infections and High number of pipeline drug molecules for specific treatment of healthcare associated infections. Furthermore, lack of knowledge about the blood transfusion safety measures, understaffing, insufficient hospital equipment and poor infrastructure particularly seen in the developing and underdeveloped nations are some of factors responsible for spreading hospital infection which, in turn increases the hospital infection therapeutics market. However, increase number of surveillance and infection control programs by government agencies, hospitals and other medical institutes may restrain the growth of this market.
Among the regions, the North America region accounted for the largest market share in 2017 followed by Europe. Major factors responsible for the leading position of the North American market includes rising number of multidrug- resistant microbial pathogens, increasing demand for advanced therapeutics and high prevalence of various hospital infections. Besides this, rising geriatric population and high awareness level is contributing the growth of North American and European region respectively. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR on account of rising awareness, demand for new and improved hospital infection treatment drugs and increasing healthcare infrastructure are responsible for driving growth in this region over the forecast period.
The report on hospital infection therapeutics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global hospital infection therapeutics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global hospital infection therapeutics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global hospital infection therapeutics market is segmented on the basis of by drug type and by major infections.
Global Hospital Infection Therapeutics Market by Drug Type
Global Hospital Infection Therapeutics Market by Major Infections
Hospital Acquired Pneumonia
Surgical Site Infections
Urinary Tract Infection
Other Hospital Infections
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Merck & Co, Inc.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of hospital infection therapeutics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in hospital infection therapeutics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global hospital infection therapeutics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.